Practitioner Education for Beyond Balance™ Products
As many of you are aware, ILADS is hosting “Chronic Disease = Chronic Infections?” on October 31 – November 3, 2019 in Boston. Beyond Balance™ will be an exhibitor at the ILADS event.
Beyond Balance™ is announcing a special practitioner training to be held Thursday, October 31 during the ILADS event.
Practitioner Training Event
Beyond Balance™ will be offering a Thursday evening training which will be taught by Susan McCamish, formulator of the Beyond Balance™ herbal blends. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about the Beyond Balance™ products and how to implement them in clinical practice.
Topics for this training include:
- Learn approaches for specific patient issues
- Learn how to layer products into a comprehensive treatment approach
- Learn what steps (and in what order) practitioners approach dealing with complex, chronic illness patients
- Learn how to optimize your use of the Beyond Balance products in clinical practice
- Learn practical approaches for supporting your patients with microbial and toxic burdens
The details of this training are as follows:
Date: Thursday, October 31, 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Location: Fairmont Copley Plaza 138 St James Ave, Boston, MA 02116
Room: Ballroom Foyer
About Susan McCamish, CTN
Susan McCamish is a Certified Traditional Naturopath, Nutritional Consultant, and Herbalist with a well-deserved reputation for creating effective, high-quality herbal formulas for people with chronic complex illnesses.
Susan has been involved in research and development of natural products that support the body in dealing with complex health issues for over 25 years.
Her products include over 40 high quality herbal formulas that are used internationally by prominent holistic and Lyme-literate physicians and other healthcare practitioners to help the body guard against various pathogens, promote detoxification, and enhance the body’s ability to heal.