Practitioner Education for Beyond Balance Products
As many of you are aware, The Forum for Integrative Medicine (TFIM) is hosting “Integrative Approaches to Chronic Infections” April 27-29, 2017 in San Francisco. This second annual TFIM event has a superb lineup of speakers and exhibitors planned.
The main conference event is Friday and Saturday the 28th and 29th. On Thursday the 27th, there is the Pre-Conference Workshop add-on (see the TFIM website for additional details and registration) beginning at 1pm PT. You can find the schedule here.
Beyond Balance is announcing a special practitioner training to be held Thursday, April 27 before the TFIM conference begins.
Practitioner Training Event
Beyond Balance will be offering a Thursday morning training which will be taught by Susan McCamish, formulator of the Beyond Balance herbal blends. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about the Beyond Balance products and how to implement them in clinical practice.
- Learn how to effectively use multiple Beyond Balance formulas in a protocol
- Explain how to layer formulas for sensitive or multiply-infected patients
- Understand the importance of supporting patients with detoxification support and binders when using antimicrobial options
- Cover suggested protocols for complex patients
- Discuss recent concepts based on practitioner’s application of the Beyond Balance products
- Introduce the latest Beyond Balance formulas and how they might be used
- Review how Beyond Balance products may be helpful in support of those with Lyme disease, mold illness, viral conditions, and those needing detoxification pathway support
The details of this training are as follows:
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 9:30 am PT – 12:00 pm PT
Location: Westin San Francisco Airport
1 Old Bayshore Hwy, Millbrae, CA 94030
Cost: Complimentary for Beyond Balance Practitioners
We ask that those planning to attend this event watch the recorded trainings on our website beforehand.
A Practitioner Introduction to the Beyond Balance Formulas – Part 1
A Practitioner Introduction to the Beyond Balance Formulas – Part 2